Basic question and answers:
1) pictures- do we have to buy? no but if you want to be on the picture board at recital we would like you in the photo.
2) what color tights do we need? you should have a package of what you want them to get with you at the studio
3) how do we do our hair for pictures? it doesnt matter, they are for you so do as you like for pictures
4) how should our hair be done for recital? up to teachers, but little kids can have any hair do as long as its half pulled back and off
5) do we have to stay for grand finale if our baby is tired? no but we would like them to
6) can the dancers come out in the audience? no , but this year if the babies want to sit with their parents after they are done dancing that is ok
7) do we wear makeup for pictures? absolutely! why not ? its fun?
8) do we have to wear makeup at recital? yes , the lights make you look pale, lots of blush, lipstick and shadow
9) do we need to do our hair for rehearsal? little kids no, big kids if you teacher has a style then yes!
10) when do we register for next year? at rehearsal or recital- forms available in the lobby!
11) when is dance olympus fees due if I want to go to camp this summer? at recital-
12) are there summer dance classes? if we have enough interest in classes we will consider it
13) what can puffin balances be used towards? lessons, summer dance camp balances will carry over to the next year, unless you quit